|This article or section contains information that is out-of-date.
This article contains information about content that is only available to players who have upgraded their characters and received a DragonAmulet.
The DragonLord Armor is available to players who have purchased a DragonAmulet. The armor may be upgraded for 20,000 Gold to the Color Custom variant which allows players to change the color of the armor and trim. Another upgrade may be purchased for another 20,000 Gold to get the Evolved DragonLord Armor. This is the armor that the player is wearing while using the DragonRider Armor.
||8||0||0||Weapon||None||1 hit of 120% damage; 50% chance to perform either one of two different animations.||Basic Attack|
||14||15||1||Weapon||Player below 20% max HP to use||7 hits of 35% damage, totaling 245% damage.||Super Combo Attack!|
||13||35||15||Weapon||None||1 hit of 150% damage, with +200 Crit and 100 Bonus.||Increased BtH and Crit!|
|Water Dragon Spirit
||12||0||10||N/A||None||Recovers 30% of player's max MP.||Regen 30% Mana!|
||11||25||13||Weapon||None||1 hit of 120% damage; applies 'Dazed!' to target, stunning it for 3 turns.||Daze your foe to stun it!|
|Wind Dragon Spirit
||10||35||12||N/A||None||Recovers 15% of player's max HP; applies 'Heal', a 10% max HP HoT effect, to player for 2 turns.||15% heal and 20% over 2 turns|
|Earth Dragon Spirit
||9||30||12||N/A||None||Applies 'Earth Spirit', instantly recovering 80% of direct damage taken for 2 turns, then 50% of direct damage taken for the following 2 turns, before modification by All Resist and/or Health Resist.||Lower damage taken!|
|Darkness Dragon Spirit
||8||30||8||N/A||None||Applies +180 Melee/Pierce/Magic Avoidance to player for 2 turns.||+180 Avd for 2 turns|
||15||0||2||Weapon||None||2 hits of 70% damage, totaling 140% damage.||Double Strike!|
||16||0||0||Weapon||Successful Dragon Bite where the last hit connects||3 hits of 60% damage, totaling 180% damage.||3 Hit Combo!|
|Energy Dragon Spirit
||17||20||2||Energy||None||1 hit of 155% damage to all foes.||Shocking Multi-strike!|
|Light Dragon Spirit
||18||26||7||Light||None||1 hit of 130% damage; applies 'Light Blinding Foe!' (-55 Bonus) to target for 3 turns.||Blind your foe with Light!|
|Frost Dragon Spirit
||19||30||8||Ice||None||1 hit of 125% damage; applies 'Frozen! Dmg and ImmoRes lowered!' (-55 Boost and -50 Immobility Resist) to target for 4 turns inclusive.||Chill your foe with Ice!|
|Fire Dragon Spirit
||20||25||6||Fire||None||1 hit of 130% damage; applies 'Burn', a 32% weapon damage Magic Fire DoT effect, to target for 5 turns.||OMGBBQ!|
||21||30||15||Weapon||Usage of Light Dragon Spirit, Frost Dragon Spirit, or Fire Dragon Spirit||4 hits of 100% damage, totaling 400% damage.||Dragon Heart|
DragonLords can equip one of the two artifacts in their Trinket spot to provide additional bonuses to stats and abilities.
- Applies a stackable +2% Boost to player with each turn (excluding potion consumption), capping at +102% Boost. (Pop-up: Dragon's Patience shines brightly! +X% damage!)
- Provides different effect bonuses to most of the DragonLord's abilities.
- Attack: 1 hit of 130% damage; 50% chance to perform either one of two different animations.
- Dragon Soul: 7 hits of 70% damage, totaling 490% damage; consumes 10% of player's max HP. (Pop-up: Your soul overflows with energy, bursting out!)
- Dragon Eye: 1 hit of 225% damage, with +200 Crit and 100 Bonus.
- Wind Dragon Spirit: Recovers 20% of player's max HP.
- Earth Dragon Spirit: Applies 'Earth Spirit', instantly recovering 80% of direct damage taken for 2 turns, then 50% of direct damage taken for the following 2 turns, before modification by All Resist and/or Health Resist.
- Darkness Dragon Spirit: Applies +180 Melee/Pierce/Magic Avoidance to player for 2 turns; applies 'Darkness Rage' (+50 Boost) to player for the next 2 turns. (Pop-up: The rage of Darkness Dragons fills you with power!)
- Dragon Bite: 2 hits of 100% damage, totaling 200% damage.
- Rush: 3 hits of 100% damage, totaling 300% damage.
- Energy Dragon Spirit: 1 hit of 155% damage to all foes.
- Light Dragon Spirit: 1 hit of 175% damage; applies 'Light Blinding Foe!' (-25 Bonus) to target for 3 turns.
- Frost Dragon Spirit: 1 hit of 175% damage; applies 'Frozen! Dmg and ImmoRes lowered!' (-50 Boost and -50 Immobility Resist) to target for 2 turns inclusive.
- Fire Dragon Spirit: 1 hit of 175% damage; applies 'Burn', a 40% weapon damage Magic Fire DoT effect, to target for 5 turns. (Pop-up: The flames of the Fire Dragon Spirit burn even brighter!)
- Dragon Heart: 4 hits of (100+X)% damage, totaling (400+4X)% damage, where X is equal to the percentage value of player's lost HP respective to max HP.
Rotation & Strategy
See here for more information on DragonLord strategy.
- This class was released as of August 18th, 2007.
- It is possible to defeat The Old Man Of the Mountain at a lower level than he is during the quest, but he WON'T give you the skill you earned.
- Thought to be the best defensive class.
- The Custom Color DragonLord Armor, Evolved DragonLord Armor and Custom Color Evolved Dragonlord Armor are available for 20,000 gold each, go to Lady Celestia to upgrade.
- You have to buy them in order, CC DragonLord, then Evolved DragonLord, then CC Evolved DragonLord.
- Official DragonLord helm:Dragonmaster Helm
- Official Evolved DragonLord helm: DragonLord Helm
- The DragonLord class has been updated to include a shield. This shield is also used in the Shield Bash attack.
- The Most Defensive Armor
- Fully train this class to obtain the DragonLord badge.
- 'Darkness Dragon Spirit' skill previously applied +180 Block/Parry/Dodge Defense to player for 2 turns, and had the tooltip: +180 Def, +50% Dmg for 2 turns; this was updated on July 10th, 2020.